San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
what you get
- BYOB Trolley Ride to Take in Some of Cleveland's Best Holiday Spots
- See the famous "Christmas Story" house
- Visit the Casino and see their decorations as well as some of the pieces from the Higbee window displays inside the Casino.
- Visit the newly renovated Public Square holiday light display
- See the chandelier at Playhouse Square, Nela Park (GE's Lighting Display), the Euclid Beach restored carousel at Western Reserve and drive through Little Italy.
- Chili Bar at Jukebox before the trolley departs
- Souvenir Santa Hat
- BYOB for 21+ on Trolley
- Staff to Guide the Trolley
Join us for a BYOB trolley ride through Cleveland's seasonal attractions, lighting displays and holiday landmarks.
Head to Jukebox (1404 W 29th Street) in the trendy Hingetown neighborhood near Ohio City for check-in. Here we'll take in the decorations at a neighborhood bar while enjoying a chili bar (vegetarian chili available), and prep for our gawker ride through Cleveland's yuletide lights.
Bring your own beverages for the vintage trolley ride (trolley courtesty of A1 Mr Limo) or purchase a 6 pack to-go from Jukebox. Ice, cups and a cooler will be provided on the trolley. As soon as we board the vintage trolley our adventure begins. We'll be whisked off and make our first stop at the famous "Christmas Story" house for photo opps, leg lamp and all! (Please note: ticket does not include admission into the Christmas Story house. We will stop for photos outside the house)
Next we'll drive to newly renovated Public Square where the trolley will stop and let us stretch our legs to see the four quadrants of the square lit up with thousands of lights. You can also stop in the Casino and Tower City to see their decorations as well as some of the pieces from the old Higbee Building window displays inside the casino. We'll get back on the trolley and drive to PlayHouse Square to see the world's largest outdoor chandelier. From there we'll head to University Circle to see the restored Euclid Beach carousel lit up, Severance Hall, drive through Little Italy and make our way out to Nela Park. Nela Park's light display has been a holiday tradition since 1925 along GE's property line and over a half a million lights!
After soaking in the urban winter wonderland, we'll head back to Jukebox and rave about all the seasonal sparkles we just saw.
4:00-8:00pm Event Schedule
- 4:00-4:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 5:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 5:00-8:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Public Square, Nela Park
- 8:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
5:00-9:00pm Event Schedule
- 5:00-5:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 6:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 6:00-9:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Public Square, Nela Park
- 9:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
- 7:00-7:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 8:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 8:00-11:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Public Square, Nela Park
- 11:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
8:00pm-12:00am Event Schedule
- 8:00-8:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 9:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 9:00pm-12:00am - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Public Square, Nela Park
- 12:00am - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
*Fine Print: All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are only valid for scheduled event date and event time. No refunds or reschedules will be provided to anyone who misses scheduled event. Event is rain or shine. No refunds will be given to customers who do not attend the scheduled event due to weather. If roads are closed on the trolley route due to extreme weather and event must be cancelled customers will be contacted via e-mail. Space is limited and trolleys will not be oversold or overbooked. Each trolley has a max of 30 customers. BYOB; must be 21+ to consume alcohol. BYOB is for trolley ride ONLY. You may bring beverages/cooler with you to the event, but will be asked to keep all beverages stored away until we board the trolley. Duration of event is 4 hours. Trolley provider is A1 Mr. Limo (no affiliation with Lolly the Trolley).*
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
How many people fit on a trolley? Can you rent the entire trolley or do a private event?
Yes! Each trolley can fit 30 customers. If you are interested in learning more about a private event please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with approximate number of people and the date you would like to do the tour. You will hear back within 48 hours with availability and pricing. Trolley rental is extremely limited, but the same tour can be done for a private group on a party bus.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is geared towards adults and you must be 21+ to BYOB and consume alcohol. Any tickets purchased for a minor must be purchased by their parent or guardain. Please note anyone under the age of 21 is not permitted into Jukebox when the trolley returns.
I am a vegetarian, is there a food option for vegetarians?
Yes, there will be both meat and vegetarian chili.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your ticket (either printed or electronic) and your ID with you to check-in.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
As long as the attendee has a ticket (either printed or electronic) it does not matter if the ticket name matches teh name of the attendee.
Something has come up and I can’t make the event for the date I scheduled. Can I reschedule my ticket for a different date?
You cannot transfer your ticket to a different date. Once tickets are purchased all sales are final. You may give your tickets away (again the ticket name does not need to match the attendee name).
I would like to add on one more ticket for a friend, but it says the event is sold out. Can I add on just one more ticket?
Unfortunately, no. Once an event says sold out there are no more tickets available for that date. We are limited due to seating constraints on the trolley and cannot oversell the event.
Are we allowed to drink on the trolley?
Yes! The event is BYOB and you are allowed to drink on the trolley. We will have cups provided as you are not to drink out of glass on the trolley.
What time should I arrive for the event?
If you bought a 4-8pm event please arrive for check-in between 4-4:15pm. If you purchased a 5-9pm event please arrive for check-in between 5-5:15pm. If you arrive early that's okay, but we will check-in during those scheduled times.
Where do I park for this event?
Parking is not included for the event. However, there is free street parking on W 29th, Detroit Ave and all other neighborhood streets around the meeting location.