BWB presents the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 2013 Digital Symposium
Friday, January 18, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
On Friday, January 18th from 10:30AM – 4 PM, BWB will present the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl 2013 Digital Symposium at the Home Depot Center.
The symposium will be a part of NFLPA Collegiate Bowl Media Day and will afford attendees media availability and meet & greet/interviews with Collegiate Bowl Coaches, Ambassadors, Players and NFLPA New Player Reps.
During the day, BWB will host a trio of football and digital media-related panel discussions featuring, among others:
- Deadspin Editor Erik Malinowski
- Fox NFL Sunday Writer/Producer Bernie Kim
- Larry Brown of Larry Brown Sports
- ESPN LA’s Arash Markazi
- Jason Kirk, co-host of SB Nation’s Shutdown Fullback
- Former Cal Bear and Bleacher Report writer Ryan Riddle
- OutSports.com founder Cyd Zeigler
- Molly Knight, ESPN the Magazine
- Brian Bassett, SNY's The Jets Blog
- Amanda Rykoff, Freelance Sports Writer
- More to come soon!
The topics will be: How second screens and fan connectivity are changing the gameday experience; whether the League will ever return to LA; and the state of bowl games and the BCS and what it means to players, programs and fans.
Following the discussions, NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith will give a talk on player safety in the modern era and what is being done to protect NFL Players.
Attendees will not only be given access to the media day and symposium, but also to the Collegiate Bowl being held the following day, Saturday, January 19. Space, however, is limited, so be sure to RSVP.
For ticket information to the Game, please visit bit.ly/NFLPABowlTix.