Business Wire Breakfast
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
Content Marketing/PR for Start-Ups
- Dana Block, account director, Technology/Consumer Technology - Allison+Partners
- Kevin Winston,founder & CEO, Digital LA
- Dena Cook, managing partner, Brew Media Relations
- Kyle Ellicott, Startup & Entrepreneur columnist - TechZulu, co-founder - Techhustlers.com
- Moderator: Emily Scherberth,Founder & CEO, Symphony PR & Marketing, Inc.
The session will examine brand awareness, how to create effective optimized content to engage your target audience, and develop relationships with the media.
The convergence of traditional PR with content marketing has created new opportunities for start-ups to tell their stories in newer, more compelling ways. We will discuss how to use your content and leverage it across both new and traditional communications channels to enhance your customers’ experience, assist the media in spreading your message, and grow your brand.
For more info, call us at 310 736 1541 or Info@AngelLaunch.com