Actions and Detail Panel
Business Trip on Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy in Manila
Mon, Apr 24, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Apr 28, 2017, 6:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Venture ASEAN is a series of business exploration trips (BET) organized by Prime Asia Connect to bridge potential investors with promising companies and businesses all in ASEAN. Prime Asia Connect specially designed a series of business exploration trips for interested companies and businesses to venture into an emerging market and learn about the business norms and regulations.
Manila, being the capital of Philippines, is the most densely populated city in the world, equating to 41,515 people per square kilometer. Its rise in population proves to open up more opportunities for investors to develop the city’s infrastructure and to cater to its growing demand in commodities, education, healthcare and energy.
Participants will be meeting officials from:
1. Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and Philippines Board of Investment (BOI)
2. Department of International Investment Promotion
3. Renewable Energy Management Bureau
4. Environmental Management Bureau
5. Network with key industry stakeholders and government officials
6. Participate in a business matching event to network potential partners
Early Bird price is at $9,800 (usual price is at $12,000) per company with a maximum of 2 participants. Accomodation and flight are not included.
Email email@example.com to learn more about the trip and for a grant of up to 70%