• Where Will Your Company Be in 5 Years?
• How About Your Career?
BECOMING A MASTERPRENEUR
• Mastering the 5 Crucial Competencies
• What Every Senior Executive Must BE-KNOW-DO-DELIVER for Sustainable Career and Business Success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: High-Potential Current and Future C-Suite Executives, Business Owners and Government SES Members.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
LIMITED SEATING: Maximum class size is 32 for optimum peer and group interaction.
- Regular Registration: $3,500 USD per Person.
- Early Registration Discount: $3,000 USD per Person.
- Government Discount: $2,500 USD per Person.
- Registration includes all training materials and hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging.
DEVELOPING THE RIGHT MINDSET
• Merger of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military
Know your enemy, know yourself, & your victory will not be threatened; know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete — SUN TZU
OVERVIEW: Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge — Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass provides through faculty presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction, a unified strategic management approach to sustainable business success. Held publicly in Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC – our 2-day Business Strategy MasterClass is an intense, transformative learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy senior executives in business and government.
Situation: The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
Mission: Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction – within the context of finite resources is the business of the day.
Concept: What are the requisite senior executive competencies and business capabilities for sustained success in this environment? Our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass squarely addresses this question with actionable answers:
- Providing critical tools for organizational leadership effectiveness, competitive advantage, innovative marketing, plus superior analytical tools for strategy formulation and execution.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
- What every senior executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver for sustainable career and business success.
- Moving from "Red Ocean Strategy" to "Blue Ocean Strategy."
- Full Spectrum Capstone Strategic Management Development Program: From Chaos to Order – Putting All the Pieces Together – Unifying - Enhancing.
- Bridging the gap between formal senior executive education and real world crucial decision maker effectiveness in highly volatile economic times.
- Upgrading to a unified, holistic view of business that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines.
- Acquiring strategic, tactical, operational and contingency planning frameworks that are crucial for organizational alignment, execution and realization of critical success outcomes.
- Improving personal and business decision-making.
- Developing critical creative leadership and change management competencies.
- Updating, broadening and optimizing your leadership style and impression management.
- Networking – Connecting with peers of similar experience and ambition.
DELIVERING THE RIGHT RESULTS
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Business Success
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — WINSTON CHURCHILL
- Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Our Business Strategy MasterClass attracts senior executives from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to effectively develop and deliver the "right" business results.
- Crucial Strategic Outcomes. Highly effective senior executives start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in strategy development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria executives must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Business Strategy MasterClass is on Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five in particular.
When MONEY Matters Most®: Our research over the past forty years clearly indicates that among CSOs—Five stand-out as business success critical. We characterize these five CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them.
QUESTION: What are the 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes for Sustained Business Success?
- Excelling in?
ANSWER: Attend our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass
- Identify your organizations 5 CSOs.
- Prepare to deliver your 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes for Sustained Business Success.
AGENDA | Two-Day Business Strategy MasterClass
Boston - Chicago - Las Vegas - New York City - San Francisco - Seattle - Washington DC
- Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:30 PM each day.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
MasterClass MODULES—Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning, and is presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary When Money Matters Most® protocol.
All of our Business Strategy MasterClass presentations are led by two facilitators:
1. Masterpreneurship® Certified Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level study and research in business executive development.
2. Masterpreneurship® Certified Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Five or more years of c-level executive experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Entrepreneur and intrapreneur expertise.
- Our Masterpreneurship® Senior Executive MasterClass and our When MONEY Matters Most® crucial business outcomes assessment tool are specifically designed to crosswalk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, ECQ 1: Leading Change, ECQ 2: Leading People, ECQ 3: Results Driven, ECQ 4: Business Acumen, and ECQ 5: Building Coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Highly recommended for current and future SES members.
- Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Senior Executive Certificate in Advanced Business Strategy upon successful program completion.
- Business casual.
REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for an Masterpreneurship® Executive MasterClass, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS at the following link:
HOW MAY WE HELP?