Actions and Detail Panel
Business Planning Basics, Washington Heights 3/28/17
Tue, March 28, 2017, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Business Planning Basics
Learn about the key components of a strong business plan in just three hours!
This course will teach you how to organize your business idea into a structured plan, identify and promote your business to potential customers, fulfill the legal requirements of starting your business, and develop your financial projections. Total course hours: 1 session, 3 hours.
You will learn about:
- Components of a strong business plan
- Interconnectivity of marketing, finance, human resources and operations
- Strategies for reaching your target customers
- Developing a break-even analysis
- Tools and templates that will assist you with the planning process