Having a great idea but missing out on the next steps?
Join us in this sharing and networking event to learn about the art and science of writing a business plan that appeals, guides and convinces the reader on your first steps of your startup success.
The business plan basically describes in detail how your business is going to achieve its goals. But besides being a document to provide for investors and other stakeholders, it helps you to structure your business, define your strengths and weaknesses, and find your right place in the market.
- What are the key elements of a business plan?
- Which information is relevant to share – and what should stay confidential?
- How do I depict the information in a self-explanatory and easy-to-understand way?
- What are the right assumptions to base my (financial) planning on?
- How do I make my business plan stand out and convincing?
What you will get out of the workshop:
- Condensed and relevant input on requirements and proven techniques
- A set of easy-to-use tipps and tricks to support you on your first steps
- A forum to ask your questions, learn from others, and share your experience
About the Trainer
Julien S. Besthorn, Director at jsb Consulting & Training Ltd., holds a Master’s degree in Global Management & Governance and worked in international sales, retail and management consulting across Europe and Asia. He managed complex projects in diverse industries and helped both, startups and corporates, to create and improve their successful business worldwide.
About our Venue Partner
Everest Spaces specializes in developing boutique functional office spaces with amazing value added services to support companies setting up base in Hong Kong. Located in strategic locales across Hong Kong, Everest Spaces offers fully-equipped and ready-to-move-in offices to suit all budgets, sizes and business types, while truly living their philosophy of offering businesses ‘Space to succeed’.
Terms & Conditions
To keep it short: You are our asset. We respect and protect your privacy and your ideas. We love you.