At this 2-day workshop we focus on what makes a strong Business Performance Management Framework and what you can do to optimise the setup in your own organisation.
Some of the most successful organisations have a proven ability to identify and react extremely fast to even minor changes in business performance, this provides them a significant competitive edge.
The key enabler is a strong performance management framework where essential performance information always is available for the right people, at the right time in the right format, enabling them to act without any lengthily ”we need more information” loops..
Business performance must be measured constantly across a wide range of KPIs and should provide you with a detailed picture of current progress against your strategic objectives.
The performance information should be readily available on your phone, iPad or laptop on dashboards that visualise and helps you to interpret the data - If this is not how it works in your organisation, now might be the right time to take action.
At this 2-day workshop, we will address all key aspects of what it takes to Establish, Run and Facilitate a high impact Business Performance Management Framework in your own organisation.
As part of the workshop we will help with each participant to evaluate their own current performance management framework and from this, identify and prioritise what can be done to significantly increase the value it brings to their business
Specific workshop content
The ins and outs of a Performance Management Framework
What is a KPI, a Value Driver, a Cost Driver and how to use them
Strategic alignment - how to make your performance management setup improve your strategy execution
KPIs relevant for your organisation - Case reviews and group sessions
Gap analysis and action plans - moving your current framework towards a winning solution
Networking dinner (optional, but included in workshop fee)
Breakfast and lunch all days
Who should attend
Anyone who would like to improve their capabilities in Business Performance Management & Performance Reporting
Anyone with an interest in Performance Management and Data Driven Decission Making
This workshop is facilitated by René Palne, Principal Partner and CEO of Copenhagen Strategy - René has extensive theoretical and practical experience in all aspects of Strategy Execution and Performance Management.
Invoicing and VAT
Due to the complex nature of international VAT settlements, please always select the offline payment option when checking out. Following your booking confirmation, you will receive an invoice directly from Copenhagen Strategy A/S, the invoice will show the agreed registration fee plus any applicable VAT rates.
How is the refund policy?
- Full refund possible until 1 month before workshop start
50% refund possible until 2 weeks before workshop start
Later than the above no refund possible
Can I transfer my registration?
- You are free to transfer a registration to anyone within your own organisation, please notify organiser.
- Transfer of registration to anyone outside own organisation not possible due to legal and tax issues - please contact organiser for alternatives.
- Registration can be transferred to other workshops hosted by Copenhagen Strategy - please contact organiser
Cost of Travel, Visa & Hotel
- Any travel to / from workshop venue is not included in registration fee
- If you need an entry visa to enter the country of the workshop location, this is completely at the responsibility and cost of participant
- Hotel and other related costs related to your stay during the workshop is not included in registration fee, except for the specific items mentioned directly under workshop description
- We do our best to offer participants to book rooms at a discounted rate at the workshop venues
Number of workshop participants
- To offer our guest at the workshops a superior learning experience, we aim to keep the number of participants low and never more than 20 ppl.
What shall i bring to the workshop
- We will provide all the materials and utilities you will be needing during the workshop
- Business casual
Save This Event
When & Where
Copenhagen Strategy A/S
We are a Copenhagen based management consulting company, specialised in Strategy Execution and Business Performance Management.
Our workshop fundamentals
We facilitate high impact & high quality workshops anywhere across the globe
Workshops are facilitated by our own expert practitioners
We use internationally recognised subject matter experts to co-lecture when relevant
We openly share our own frameworks and tools that has proven valuable to our clients
Our workshops provides a superior learning experience, loading participants with relevant, up-to-date, and useful knowledge
Participants will work on real life examples, making the learning experience relevant and valuable
All our workshops are held at prime locations across the globe, this ensures that our participants can focus 100% on learning and reflection
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-committing talk about our services and how we can add value to your business.