BUSINESS OWNER STRATEGY MASTERCLASS
Regular Registration: $3,000 per Person.
Early Registration Discount: $2,500 per Person.
Registration includes: training materials & buffet lunch.
How to Defeat the Competition!
BUILDING SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Our comprehensive Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass attracts high-potential business owners from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to build and sustain competitive advantage.
Situtation. The current highly competitive business marketplace coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters requires exceptional business savvy.
Mission Sustained business success requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer and employee loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day. What are the leadership competencies and business capabilities for sustained success in this environment?
Concept. Our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass squarely address this question by providing a best practices, tool-focused approach to sustainable business success by putting all the pieces together.
- Providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, innovative marketing, tactical alignment effectiveness, and operational excellence approach to hi-tech industry business strategy, plus proprietary advanced analytical techniques for superior strategy formulation, execution and sustained business success.
- Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge with a masterful blend of facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction.
- Upgrading organizational strategy by moving from the traditional 20th century Five Functions of Management: planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling to our proprietary, fresh, new 21st century Five Functions of Masterpreneurship®: visioning, strategizing, aligning, executing and delivering—offering a high-value, transformative learning experience in Las Vegas.
DELIVERING THE RIGHT RESULTS
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — WINSTON CHURCHILL
CRUCIAL STRATEGIC OUTCOMES
Highly successful businesses start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in business strategy development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria businesses must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass is on delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five CSOs in particular.
WITHOUT MONEY FORGET ABOUT IT
— Emerson & Elizabeth Stone
Our research over the past four decades clearly indicates that among CSOs—5 stand-out as mission critical for maximum profitability. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them.
- Maximizing Customer Loyalty is the first CSO. What are the other four?
- Current and future business owners only.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally fit.
- Straight-talker – not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor definitely.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- Business owners with sales of $5-25 million per year WHO ARE READY TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Our two-day Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass is led by Emerson and Elizabeth Stone, senior partners at Masterpreneurship LLC and leading international business strategy and executive development experts. They each bring over thirty-five years of entrepreneurial and executive leadership expertise from multiple industries and organizations as c-level business, corporate CEOs, board chairs, senior executives, general managers, business consultants and executive coaches:
- Helping business owners, CEOs and top strategic management teams from all sizes of business, professional, governmental and not-for-profit organizations, including Fortune 500, multi-nationals, NATO, the U.S. Department of Defense, health care organizations, small high tech start-ups, growing/IPO directed companies, plus individual executives, celebrities and public figures both in the United States and abroad more effectively achieve their personal, professional and organizational objectives.
- Offering a unique combination of experience and expertise making them trusted partners to clients globally concerning their most challenging business issues especially with those business executives who are READY TO TAKE THEIR ORGANIZATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
About Elizabeth & Emerson Stone
Despite the facts that Emerson loves sports, martial arts and is an "Oregon Duck" and Elizabeth's alma mater is NYU and loves theater and ballroom dancing—coupled with their strong political differences, they still find common ground and are enlightening, entertaining, humorous, engaging, and offer the leading-edge in business strategy development and are much sought after “Rock-Solid” team presenters at seminars, keynotes, workshops and retreats worldwide.
- Elizabeth Stone was born in Little Rock, Arkansas and had the good fortune of being a Mauney, whose family fortune began as major shareholders of the only diamond mine in North American. Determined to have her own career, she entered the apparel industry in New York City training with Saks Fifth Avenue and specializing in sales and marketing. Her favorite position was as a buyer for 250 stores. Mid-career Elizabeth moved to the hospitality industry and became a success as a restaurateur, catering company, and event center entrepreneur. Her favorite entrepreneurial memory was becoming friends with President Clinton’s mother, Virginia who was a frequent patron at one of Elizabeth’s restaurants.
- Emerson Stone III was born in Hollywood, California where his father helped develop Capitol Records into a world entertainment leader. He learned early the importance of innovation backed by sound business practice. He is a Distinguished Military Graduate and Superior Cadet of the University of Oregon, where he received both his Bachelor of Science Degree in Military Science & Management and a Master of Science Degree in Systems Science. Emerson is a combat veteran serving twice in command and in four battle campaigns with the United States Marine Corps. His Ph.D. studies were in Business Administration with research specialization in executive leadership development at Harvard University/Fielding Institute, including executive stress management study with Professor Herbert Benson at Harvard, which led Emerson to the development of the Stress-Strategy Connection.
Our business development services are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass: Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Certificate in Advanced Business Strategy upon successful program completion.
Regular Registration: $3,000 USD per Person.
Early Registration Discount: $2,500 USD per Person.
- Registration includes all training materials and hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
Location: The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
AGENDA | Two-Day Business Owner Strategy MasterClass
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass begins each day at 8:00 AM & ends the first day at 5:00 PM & 3:00 PM the second day to accommodate flights.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary When Money Matters Most® protocol.
Registration with MasterClass Program Details and Secure Eventbrite Registration Links:
Location: The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Senior Executive Strategy MasterClass 20-21 MAR 2017
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 17-18 APR 2017
- Senior Executive Strategy MasterClass 22-23 MAY 2017
- Business Owner MasterClass 19-20 JUN 2017
- Senior Executive Strategy MasterClass 17-18 JUL 2017
- Business Owner MasterClass 21-22 AUG 2017
- Senior Executive Strategy MasterClass 18-19 SEP 2017
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 23-24 OCT 2017
- Senior Executive Strategy MasterClass 13-14 NOV 2017
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 04-05 DEC 2017
REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for a Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the REGISTRANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS at the following link:
HOW MAY WE HELP?
©1972-2017 Masterpreneurship LLC. All Rights Reserved. Masterpreneurship® Proprietary Information.