Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
CONNECTIONS • CONVERSATIONS • COLLABORATION
SORRY! OUR JANUARY EVENT IS FULL! ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITLIST TO BE NOTIFIED IF A SPOT OPENS UP!
Are you looking to build relationships with the amazing business women you know plus to get to know some fresh connections?
Then we invite you to join us on the 2nd Friday of each month!!
PLEASE RSVP EARLY FOR FEBRUARY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!!!
EVENT TIME: 11:30am - 1pm • UPCOMING DATES:
How the gift exchange works: How it works: www.whiteelephantrules.com
We have a fantastic group and an opportunity to build a supportive network of referral partners & friends.
We want to build relationships with our attendees, so this group is NOT for you if you just want to come once, collect business cards and never return or follow up with the women you meet.
- Our goal is to help each other grow our businesses & have fun. Our group is friendly, professional and supportive.
- Attendees are business professionals & entrepreneurs who are looking to build quality relationships, not sales pitches.
Everyone gets the chance to introduce themselves to the group. We also have time to do more than the standard 30-second introduction to develop deeper connections. We encourage you to meet 1-on-1, participate in our Facebook group and invite guests.
WOMEN ONLY PLEASE (except if a member know a really great guy who specifically helps women grow their businesses - if so, contact us!). Otherwise, check out other events here.
Late arrivals after 11:45am will disrupt the group, so please before then. If you need to leave early, come early so you can get a seat by the door. Thank you!
- Open networking from 11:30-11:45am
- Meeting will start promptly at 11:45
- It officially ends at 1pm (you can linger).
- Bring your own lunch or purchase at the cafe on the first floor of the building (optional).
- Bring business cards or marketing materials to put on our table to share.
- FREE parking!
- There is no membership fee or cost to attend.
- We invite you to also bring a guest!
- RSVPs are required so we can have the room ready.
WHOO HOO! We are running out of space to fit everyone! That means that our RSVP policy is going to be strictly enforced. :-)
- You MUST RVSP to hold your spot (and also to be notified of weather-related cancellations)
- If you can't make it, update by Wednesday at 5pm to release your spot to the waiting list.
- If you have a true emergency, contact us ASAP - we are reasonable, but please check in.
- If you are NO SHOW & you don't contact us, you will be taken off the invite list. Here's why:
Following this policy is what allows the group to run smoothly and be available for women who want to attend. A room full of committed women that you can trust will help you to grow your business!!
We have limited space, so if you say YES, it says NO to someone else. The RSVP is your "price" for admission.
This group is for responsible women. If you don't show up or contact us, you are telling us that you're OK with taking someone's opportunity to attend, you don't value the group, the time we put into organizing it, and we can't trust your word. I don't mean this to be harsh, but as a challenge to step into being part of a group of quality business women.
All of the women who attend are helping to build something special - a low-cost but highly effective way to support each other. We WANT YOU to be a part of it, so please RSVP & come!
IMPORTANT - INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVITY POLICY:
If your business is marketing (including, but limited to branding, marketing messages, websites, graphic design, tech) OR financial advising (including managing assets, retirement plans, mutual funds, annuities, long term care, disability and life insurance), then YOU NEED APPROVAL BEFORE ATTENDING. Email me or call 410.262.0871 to see how our businesses can work together. ALL OTHER INDUSTRIES ARE OK.
When you turn onto North Park, the building is on the right so make that first right into the parking lot. Enter building, take elevator to 4th Floor.
BEFORE & AFTER:
Want even deeper connections? Schedule 1-on-1 meetings before and/or after the event so you can continue to build relationships. Hunt Valley has plenty of locations to meet for coffee & food. It's an easy way to keep the conversations going.
We also have a private Facebook group for connections between our monthly meeting. You must attend 1 event before joining. Ask Linda for details.