The annual Business of Saving Lives conference is an energizing, daylong learning experience packed with practical information and valuable tools at an affordable price. Professionals and volunteers from groups large and small are invited to join ARF for a conference filled with inspiring sessions from industry leaders, networking opportunities, and emerging trends and practices in the animal welfare field.
- Aaron Asmus, CAWA, Co-Founder, Resourceful Elephant Group
- Audra Farrell, Community Cats Supervisor, San Francisco SPCA
- Renee Harris, Animal Sheltering Consultant and Teacher, Top2Cats Consulting
- Kate Hurley, DVM, MPVM, Koret Shelter Medicine Program, UC Davis
- Erin Kerley, Community Cares Program Manager, San Francisco SPCA
- Ragen T.S. McGowan, PhD, Behavior Scientist, Nestle Purina PetCare
- Laura Jean Schuhriemen, Community Programs Coordinator, Tony La Russa's ARF
- Sarah D. Williams, Outreach Coordinator, BAD RAP
Registration fee, per person: $45
The non-refundable registration fee includes a continental breakfast and vegetarian lunch.
Online registration closes at 4 pm on Friday, March 24. Tickets will be available at the door between 8:30 and 9 am the day of the event.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Sorry, no refunds.
Save This Event
When & Where
Animal Rescue Foundation
ARF saves dogs and cats who have run out of time at public shelters and brings people and animals together to enrich each others lives. ARF strives to create a world where every loving dog and cat has a home, where every lonely person has a companion animal, and where children learn to care.