Actions and Detail Panel
Business Networking Breakfast Truro
Thu, July 27, 2017, 7:45 AM – 9:30 AM BST
We are all struggling with time, but we need to renew and drive our businesses forward. These
networking sessions provide opportunities to meet new people and will give you top tips for you to
take back to your business.
Sally McAuley, Leadership & Management Training Manager, CCB - Top Tips on Being a Good Boss – Holding the Mirror Up understanding your leadership style and how to get the best out of your team.
Who should attend?
• Business owners
• Senior and middle managers
• Team leaders
• Employees interested in training and professional development.
What will I get out of it?
• Network with like-minded business people
• Hear from industry experts
• Take away top tips
• Find out about upcoming courses, training and qualifications.
Please note that our Networking Breakfasts our free of charge, however if you cancel within 48 hours there will be a cancellation fee of £9.95 per person.