San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business Finance Roadmap
Whether you are just starting up or expanding an existing business, this course will help you learn about credit and financing opportunities for your small business. Additionally, the course will give insight on what lenders are looking for in the current credit environment so you can be best prepared when applying for financing. Total course hours: 1 session, varies by Center from 1.5-2 hours.
You will learn about:
- What type of financing product and lender is the best fit for your business
- What steps are involved in the process of obtaining financing
- What to consider when preparing a financing application
- How lenders will evaluate your application
- How you can best meet the requirements for today’s lenders
- What additional resources exist for understanding and improving your credit history
When & Where
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact our staff at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of our services, visit nyc.gov/sbs.