San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Benefits of our JA250 Business Credit Class
The JA250 Business Credit Class provides potential and current business owners with the necessary knowledge to successfully use credit within their business. There are many reasons why business operators rely on credit to maximize their business potential, but it is necessary to have an insight into the business credit arena to ensure that business credit is used effectively without the use of personal credit.
This course takes you through the basics of business credit giving you an opportunity to understand what business credit is, how to obtain business credit, the best type of business credit and even explores the taxation aspects of business credit. Business Credit JA250 will provide aspiring and current business owners the necessary knowledge to effectively manage their business credit and financial needs.
We have developed a state of the art curriculum for this course.The class consists of the following and much more for our attendees.
- Determine and secure the structure of your business
- File necessary Corporation applications for structuring (Inc, LLC, LLP, 501 (c) (3))
- Obtain EIN/business accounts/payroll systems/HR structuring
- Interactive Dun & Bradstreet training activities
- Get started with your first business line of credit via D&B
- Learn how to read your D&B business credit file
- Learn how your business credit can be used to grow your business
- Connect with lenders to secure lines of credit from $10K to $100K (for greater amounts see a Jones & Associates Consultant)
Save This Event
When & Where
Jones & Associates Consulting Group, LLC
Jones & Associates can help your firm develop a winning marketing and business development strategy. We know this industry and know how to help you craft creative strategies for promotion, differentiation, and messaging that is critical for growth.