Actions and Detail Panel
Business Development Series: Proposal Writing
Tue, May 16, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Learn the basics of effective proposal writing, including the do's and don'ts, and the key to what funders really want to see!
Attendees will learn:
- Components of a competitive proposal
- Tips from funders to proposal writers
- A grantmaker’s process and criteria for funding decisions
- How to gather the information needed to create a complete project or grant proposal
- How to identify “red flags” or glaring errors in proposals.
This workshop is intended for:
- Nonprofit and business leaders that want to hone their proposal writing skills
- Students interested in gaining knowledge about the nonprofit sector and fundraising
- Volunteers who want to help their organizations with tangible fundraising and technical writing skills
*The Business Development Series offered by P.E.R.K. Consulting, takes place every third Tuesday of the month. Visit our website for a full list of upcoming topics and workshops.