Business Basics & Leadership Training
Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
Saint James, United States
Business Basics and Leadership Training
Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Congratulations on the choice you’ve made to take control of your health and wellness. As you incorporate dōTERRA® into your daily life, your health, wellness, energy, and vitality will increase…and so too can your financial independence!
This class will focus on:
- Ways to Become a Member & How To Explain Each
- Preferred, Professional, IPC
- Ways to Earn
- Maximizing your free products and benefits with the Loyalty Rewards Program
- Points, Fast Start, Power of 3, Uni-level Commission and Leadership Pools
- Ways to Share
- Creating Flyers...from invitation to content to presentation
- Secrets of Inviting...ask me about C.A.P.I.
- Basics of Hosting and Teaching a Class
- Fortune is in the Follow Up
Make sure you bring your jump drive...you will have a chance to load it up with templates and examples of flyers, presentations and wellness protocols for you to use as you build your team.
Presenter: Terri Pace (631) 487-1627
When & Where
Simply Natural Solutions
Terri Pace is an educator, sharing her experiences and knowledge on the use of simply natural solutions for true healing and improved quality of life.
As a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA®, Terri invites others who seek wellness…from physical…to emotional…to financial...to embrace the dōTERRA® difference!