Business Analyst Development Day
Thu, October 20, 2016, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT
Join us on October 20, 2016 for a full day of professional development and presentations from thought leaders in Business Analysis. This event qualifies for 7 CDUs / PDUs.
Featured speakers include:
- David Bradford, Author of “Up Your Game,” Chairman of the Board of Fluent Worlds, Former CEO and Chairman of Hirevue, former Chariman and CEO of Fusion IO, and current Board Member for the Utah Technology Council
- “Networking Your Way to the Top: Leveraging Your Network to Solve Today’s Complex Business Challenges”
- Jacob Anderson, CSP, CSPO and CSM ; Vice President of Education, AgileDad
- "Agile and Business Analysis: Where do we go from here?" Adaptation and best practices for success with Agile projects and teams.
- Kristen Cox, Executive Director of Utah's Governor’s Office of Management and Budget, appointed in August 2012
- “Using the tools and concepts of the SUCCESS Framework to achieve concrete results and boost the quality and efficiency of government services with the goal of creating more value for every dollar invested.”
- Chris Garner, Business Analyst for the LDS Church and speaker / lecturer on topics in business analysis; past president IIBA Salt Lake City Chapter
- “The Business Analyst as the Business Therapist”
- David Barski, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and VP of Quality at XTRAC (Fidelity), Coach and Speaker on Topics surrounding Process Improvement.
- “An Evolution of Software product Planning”. Learn how XTRAC used the principles of Lean Six Sigma plus Agile to balance the rigor of early, detailed planning with the demand to deliver market-ready applications quickly.
- Cevin Ormond, “The Master of Self-Leadership” Leadership Expert, Professional Speaker, #1 International Best-Selling Author, Trainer, Coach, Consultant
- “Leadership and Overcoming resistance to change.” It is not strategy, but a lack of leadership that leads to failure in initiatives, projects, and ultimately organizations. Cevin will speak to the critical nature of organizational leadership and overcoming resistance to change.
The finalized agenda will be published as we draw closer to the event! Speakers are subject to change.