San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you ready to stop being everyone else’s superhero and start taking control of your own happiness?
Join me on October 15th, 2016 if you’re ready to #burnyourcape and leave your Captain Save ‘Em ways in the past.
Burn Your Cape: 101 an intensive one day workshop for women tired of being CAPTAIN SAVE ‘EM or the fixer among their family and friends only to end up leaving their own lives a mess.
Are YOU are Captain Save 'Em?
- Do you often overextend yourself to help people and it’s never reciprocated?
- Are you often overwhelmed by the amount of time you dedicate to other’s problems?
- Is a large percentage of your income spent on bailing loved ones out of financial jams?
- Are you attracted to needy, broken or damaged people as romantic partners or friends?
- When YOU need help, do people always think you’re “the strong one” that never needs a shoulder and leave you in the cold?
If you’re ready to learn how to dedicate your time and effort to reaching your highest emotional and spiritual potential, then it’s time to BURN YOUR CAPE. And this workshop is just the torch you need.
5 intensive hours of introspective and insightful activities
Course Material: Burn Your Cape: 101 Workbook and workshop resources
Unlimited 30-day email support
Group Coaching opportunity
When & Where
Zakiyyah Walker is a Life Stylist and Personal Developmeant Coach committed to the growth and emPASSIONMENT of all women of color.