Fan-favorite David Ramirez is coming BACK to the Bungalow on Friday, December 9 (Doors @ 6:30) to kick off the holiday season with incredible music & my grandma's "knock ya down" wassail! This is a rescheduled show from his April gig that was cancelled due to some great career opportunities for him. SO, now you're seeing an even BIGGER deal in our backyard than you would have 9 months ago!
If you've seen or heard David before, you'll know why you need to come over to kick off the holiday season and see him again. If you HAVEN'T experienced the artistry and talent of Mr. Ramirez, trust us, you DON'T want to miss out! David's music has garnered some pretty incredible accolades. His latest album, Fables, has kept him on the road and all over Europe most of this year. Our house concert coincides with his "Bootleg" tour...its solo David and he ENCOURAGES digital encapsulation of his awesomeness!
With the way his career is going and the recognition he's receiving, this may be the last time you have the opportunity to see David in such an intimate environment without the crowds, Ticketmaster fees, and high drink prices! Here, at the Bungalow, you'll have the opportunity to share dinner with David, chat him up after the show, buy his incredible albums directly from his own backpack and BYOB! We're going to provide dinner... and for you newbies, the meal is all included in the cost of your ticket donation price...you just need to bring a chair and what you'll be drinking!
A few reminders:
1. The show is in our backyard (1011 W. 42nd, 77018). Doors are at 630, show is at 7. We won’t be able to accommodate early birds as we’ll be setting up until the last minute, but showing up at 630 will give you plenty of time to eat, grab a spot to sit, etc. Parking can sometimes be an issue for the bigger shows, so please make sure not to block driveways or park in neighbors’ yards.
2. We are “ON” rain or shine.
3. Please bring a chair to sit in, whatever you’ll be drinking (wine, beer, soda, etc. — we’ll have water and plastic cups), and dress comfortably for the weather!
4. Your name will be on a guest list at the door, so no need to bring anything. Please pass this along to any friends or family. Our event is "by invitation only" so your names need to be on the guest list.
5. Every penny that you donate with your ticket reservation is given straight to David ...Chad and I don't keep a penny of it. The provision of dinner is out of our own pocket and a gift to all of you! David has a "guarantee" of $2,000 and anything that comes in above that amount is given to David as icing on the cake! Let's help make it a VERY merry Christmas for one of the best musicians on the planet!
Let us know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to kicking off the holiday with all of you!
Chad and Nancy Jane