Actions and Detail Panel
Bullet Point Classic 2017 Volunteer
Sat, May 6, 2017, 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM CDT
As you are well aware our sport depends largely on the ability of the judge to be fair, accurate, and consistent. The quality of the judging at any event is usually indicative of its reputation and in large part its success. You will be asked to judge an athlete based on their ability to adhere to the standards we set as well as count their repetitions. They are both of equal importance. You also may be asked to fulfill other duties outside of this scope. However, judging will be your primary responsibility.
Score the best seats in the house! Our judging crew is crucial to the event. The quality of the judging is a direct reflection of the quality of this event. We are looking for knowledgeable, committed, hard-working, bold leaders who love the sport of fitness.
- Availability to commit to a full day for the event
- Must be 18 years or older
- One (1) year of CrossFit experience preferred and/or previous judging experience
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified (Preferred but not necessary)
- Completion of CrossFit Judge’s Course from https://oc.crossfit.com/ (Preferred but not necessary)
The success of the Bullet Point Competitions rely heavily on our volunteers and crew. You are a vital component in orchestrating an event of this magnitude, and because of this, we want to do everything we can to show our appreciation for your time, dedication, diligence and commitment.
In addition to providing you with a fun experience, we want to offer the following perks.
For a 1/2 day (or more) commitment, volunteers receive a minimum of:
- A Crew Event T-Shirt
- FREE admission to the event.
- Lunch provided the day of the event.
- Snacks, water and coffee provided while volunteering
- Various breaks throughout your shift and tons of love by the event
- Best seats in the house.
- Being a part of the exciting behind the scenes action.