We wish you a Happy New Year and may your tomorrow be more prosperous, happy and successful than yesterday and today! As we like to start 2015 with a bang, we offer you a 50% discount throughout January for this event. Use code HAPPY2015PB.
We fully appreciate that requirements vary and that two days is a big commitment, this is why you can choose to attend both days or either day of this exclusive master class.
Effective communication across social media platforms is more critical today than ever before. Successful leaders are no longer measured by share price alone as their personal brands becomes increasingly scrutinised by shareholders, employees, government, community and customers.
You and your business are being talked about anyway and conversations do not stop because you’re not listening. For businesses large and small, innovation has become a necessity. Whether you’re an intrapreneur or an entrepreneur, make sure you’re ready and involved.
Whether you are interested in building or enhancing your personal digital footprint or increasing the visibility of your business , this intensive, by-invitation-only, two-day event was specifically created to address the challenges faced by senior executives in the digital age.
You will learn:
- Day One: how to build and enhance your digital presence to achieve your personal goals and how to become a social entrepreneur within a large corporation or a small business.
- Day Two: if you decide to stay on for the second day, you will learn what the books don’t tell you about building an enterprise and how to build the presence of your early stage start-up for a successful exit strategy.
Who should attend?
Today, a company’s brand image and that of its leaders are intrinsically linked. Think of Richard Branson, Martha Stewart, Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos.
Social-savvy consumers understand this connection and seek transparency when supporting a brand. While customers use social media channels to learn about product quality and brand reputation, they formulate their opinion of a brand based on great leadership, transparency and innovation.
Executives who ignore social media are at risk of “loss of voice” as they enable others to shape their brand story and influence their reputation. When executives fail to speak for themselves, conversations continue without them and other voices will fill the void.
Wether you are a C-Level executive in a large corporation or an early stage start-up, this event is for you.
We hope you can make it!
DAY ONE AGENDA
- Your personal brand, why does it matter?
- Find your voice and discover your personal brand. In this section, you will build a focused and personal 200 word summary that reflects the real you, not what a PR agency might write for you.
- 10 steps to maximise your LinkedIn profile taking into account privacy, risk and other policy requirements.
- Maximise your digital footprint: create / enhance your other social profiles to save time and create your own low-maintenance webpage.
- The digital engagement timetable of the busy executive: learn what to do, when to do it and all the time saving tricks.
- Your brand is your business. How to use your digital footprint to achieve your objectives and learn the tricks to maximise your presence and be perceived as a thought leader in your chosen markets.
- How to manage your brand as a business, and why it must constantly evolve. Learn to use your digital presence to fulfil your aspirations and that of your business, effectively.
- Please note that this master class is interactive and includes hands on sections.
- Living as an entrepreneur; excitement and uncertainty.
- The definition of exit (no matter how far away it may seem), resourcefulness - making something out of nothing.
- Business as a series of gap analyses – how to break down each stage of the business and how to create the tools to sustainably manage growth, both now and in the future.
- Creating the definition of exit, no matter how remote it may seem.
- Numbers, numbers, numbers – knowing your numbers is knowing your business and few do it well from the start. We will explore the tips and tricks to managing this aspect of the business and how to avoid being consumed and overwhelmed.
- Time and assets; the critical importance of protecting time and building assets whilst not getting consumed in the detail.
- Raising money; SEIS, EIS, Angels, Private Equity, NEDs. We will examine what will make your business attractive to Angel investors and how Angel groups and high-net worth investors think in terms of scrutiny, risk, excitement, market and their own exit (including what value they can / do bring).
- Gaining investment, managing growth, going through an acquisition process and exiting; each of these stages place significant psychological and conflicting demands on the entrepreneur. We will explore the impacts of the above, both positive and negative, look at separating the definition of self, from the definition of business and examine how to start it all again.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
By Road from the M4
Exit the M4 at junction 6 and take the A355 towards Slough then Beaconsfield. After 2.5 miles turn right at the double mini roundabout in Farnham Royal on to the B416 (Park Road). The entrance to Stoke Park is 1.25 miles on the right.
By Road from the M40
Exit the M40 at junction 2 and take the A355 towards Slough. After 5 miles, turn left at the double mini roundabout in Farnham Royal on to the B416 (Park Road). The entrance to Stoke Park is 1.25 miles on the right.
Nearest Airport: London Heathrow (7 miles).
Nearest Stations: Slough and Gerrards Cross.
Helicopter Grid Ref
O/S SU 970827
Please contact the Club before making your helicopter journey.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
There are some pre-requisites for the event which will be sent to you with your confirmation.
What are the timings the event?
Day one starts at 09:00 and finishes at 17:00. Day Two starts at 09:00 and finishes at 16:00.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
This event is by invitation only and therefore tickets are not transferrable. However, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries in that respect and we will be happy to find a solution.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have your registration details, but bringing your ticket is always a good idea.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations made before 30th January will incur a 50% charge.
Cancellations made after 30th January will be non-refundable.
Is Accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included but delegates of this masterclass benefit from a 25% discount on the published room rates at Stoke Park. Please book early to avoid disappointment at email@example.com or +44 (0) 1753 717171 quoting SOCIALENTREPRENEUR10/11MARCH15.
And for those interested in playing a round of golf after 16:00 on 10th March and after 16:00 on 11th March, please book directly with Stoke Park, and again, book early as the slots fill up quickly.
Is lunch or dinner included?
Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch are included on both days. Dinner on the first day is included for delegates staying for both days.