Actions and Detail Panel
Building the Inner Child
Sat, March 25, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
The objective of the conference is to provide Child-Parent activities that can be used to enrich and engage the whole family!
Parents will learn how to:
- improve communication with their child(ren)
- recognize their child’s emotional needs
- build their child’s self-confidence and creativity
- discover their own strengths
- reduce tensions, feelings and burdens
- develop the ability for self-control and self-responsibility
- feel capable, understood, and accepted
Workshops such as: Positive Thinking and Boosting Self Esteem, De-stressing Your Mind and Body-etc
Going forward our vision is to provide scholars with this forum annually to empower our youth with the tools to collaborate, problem solve, brainstorm, and reflect. Providing them with the information and resources necessary for analyzing issues that affect their lives and environments will help them become stronger regarding ways to act as change agents in their communities.
Breakfast will be served from 9:00 am- 9:30 am
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please print a copy of your ticket or any ticket reserved for children.