ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Your team is your key factor of your startup success. A motivated, productive, and united team can reach incredible and outstanding results.
Great teams are energizing and productive, delivering breakthrough results. But teamwork isn’t easy. Even the best teams can encounter problems that compromise their performance and success. Do not take this risk. Lead your team to most prominent results by learning important skills of team communication and management.
- At this workshop you will learn how to improve your team's performance and engagement, to develop successful communication, and to build a real dream team
- You will learn strategies and facilitation techniques for building great teams and creating successful dynamics.
- You will develop skills that help team members achieve shared goals so they can effectively plan, communicate, execute, and deliver.
Startup teams and business teams that aim to improve their strength and performance to achieve fantastic results
A set of techniques and practical tools that will allow your team to collaborate, communicate, strategize, plan, generate ideas, innovate and execute like no other.
- Qualities of a true dream team
- Key factors of team performance and effectiveness
- Team members recruitment
- Team decision making
- Team communication
- Project management for small teams
- Managing team conflicts
- Team leadership & team roles
- Team motivation and inspiration
- Dealing with the crisises and failures
- Team learning and development
- Building team brand
Tatiana A. Indina, PhD, is the CEO and founder of Indina-Consulting Business Communication Agency, that provides training & consulting for startups & entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and Russia (www.indina-consulting.com).
Tatiana is an international professional in business training & consulting. She holds her PhD in Social Psychology from the Russian Academy of Education, she is the winner of multiple national-level grants & awards for her work as a researcher.
In 2012, Tatiana was a Fulbright Visiting Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars (Washington, DC), and in 2014 she was a Visiting Fellow at the Berkman Center, at Harvard University. She is the author of 5 books and over 50 research papers. Her latest book, CEO 2.0, is about innovation & entrepreneurship, and the role of the Internet & technology in transforming today’s businesses & leaders.
Prior to moving to Silicon valley, Tatiana has been teaching courses on leadership & enterepreneurship at international business schools and MBA programs in Russia and CIS, consulting international companies & leaders.
Her professional portfolio includes diverse projects of working with small businesses, startups, global corporations, NGOs, political leaders & international organizations.