Be part of the solution! Join neonatal and pediatric professionals to learn and discuss the latest advances that build brighter futures for our children
- April 6, 2017 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- April 7, 2017 7:00am - 4:30pm
- Identify emerging trends that improve clinical practice in neonatal and pediatric care
- Recognize the positive impact that clinical leadership and patient/family advocacy can have on patient outcomes and professional growth
- Network with professionals from throughout the region
- Gain valuable insight from nationally recognized experts
- Earn Contact hours and/or CMEs
- Neonatal, general pediatric, pediatric hem-oncology and critical care tracks available. Mix and match to meet your needs!
- Registered Nurses
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- And all healthcare professionals caring for the neonatal/pediatric population
The Building Brighter Futures conference will take place at the Mystic Marriott in Groton, CT.
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
625 North Road (Route 117)
Groton, CT 06340
Use this link to reserve your room and receive the discounted group rate.