Actions and Detail Panel
Building Blocks of a Winning Proposal - 4/26-27, 2017
Building Blocks of a Winning Proposal
April 26 & 27 (1-3 pm ET; 4 hours total)
- Have you been told you lost your proposal because you are marginally qualified or you didn’t understand the scope of work?
- Have you lost a proposal by a small percentage?
- Do you have a possible proposal ahead of you and can’t afford to write a loser?
This class was designed for the proposal writer, manager, business owner, or sales executive who is going to be responsible for putting together a proposal that will win the organization’s next federal opportunity.
Eileen Kent, our Federal Sales Sherpa, presents this 4-hour teleseminar for Summit Insight.
Day One (1-3 pm ET):
- BUILDING BLOCK 1 – RELATIONSHIPS:
Who is evaluating your proposal?
- BUILDING BLOCK 2 – RULES & ACRONYMS:
What are they, and how do I stay out of trouble?
- BUILDING BLOCK 3 - THE “SECRET” EMBEDDED BLOCK FOR WINNERS ONLY:
The revelation that pays for this class ten times over!
- BUILDING BLOCK 4 – BID/NO BID DECISION:
Save time and money! Learn how primes filter out the losers.
- BUILDING BLOCK 5 – THE ORGANIZED RESPONSE:
How to avoid proposal pitfalls.
Day Two (1-3 pm ET):
- BUILDING BLOCK 6 – THE APPROPRIATE WRITING STYLE:
What does the government buyer prefer?
- BUILDING BLOCK 7 – THE “OUTSTANDING” TECHNICAL SOLUTION AT THE RIGHT PRICE:
The "Make It Or Break It" building block.
- BUILDING BLOCK 8 – THE COMPLETED “BID” SUBMISSION:
Putting it all together, no mistakes allowed!
- BUILDING BLOCK 9 – THE “ORAL PRESENTATION”:
How to be the obvious vendor of choice.
- BUILDING BLOCK 10 – THE “BEST AND FINAL OFFER”:
Closing the deal in the eleventh hour.
Plus: Q/A session, including BONUS: How to turn a loser into a winner down the road.
What you'll get: Tools, Templates and Take-Aways
- Ten tools our presenter used to win $65M in 18 months
- Editable templates you can use right away
- Write more "winners" and confidently pass on "losers"
- Recordings to review and share
Schedule-friendly four hours (1-3 pm ET each day).
TICKETS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Regular price for this class is $1,995 per person, or $7,500 for a half day on site.
Your whole team gets the full training for JUST...$697
MY SPECIAL OFFERS:
- Member of the National Veteran Small Business Coalition: enter code for 20% discount
- 100% tuition reimbursement available. Ask me how! Call (703) 627 1074
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call Judy Bradt (703) 627 1074
How do I register additional team members?
Easy! Register just your lead person. I'll forward you the dial-in number and the course info, and you send me the rest of your company's class list.
What do I need to bring?
Pad of Paper, Pen and an Open Mind.
Is this a webinar?
Nope, it's a teleclass: each person dials into the conference number, and works with her or his own set of materials that you get once you register.
Teleclass conference call number & materials provided upon registration