Marriage is one of the most important relationships in our lives. Whether you've been married for a year or over 50 years, we can all use some new tools on how to improve our connection as couples. Join us as we dive into topics that are sure to help build and maintain an emotionally healthy marriage.
- Communication - We all communicate but do we speak the same language?
- Intimacy and affection- Aren't they the same?
- Fun and Humor - When all else fails....
- Conflict - Every relationship has issues but how do you work through them in a healthy manner
- Finances- Understanding the "why" behind the "buy"
- Parenting the "liitles and the not so littles"
- Boundaries - I'm married, why do we need boundaries?
- Cycles- Identifying the patterns of our behaviors to get different results
- and many more...
We are also offering workshops specifically for PASTORS ONLY. Pastors please come on Friday at 4:00 PM for a headstart on the conference.
For the public, the conference starts Friday at 6:00PM and the evening will end at 8:30. Saturday includes lunch and the day ends at 3:30!
Registration between 12/21/16-1/14/17 the price per couple is $135 which includes lunch for two on Saturday.
If you register after 1/15/17 the price will be $149 per couple. The price of your ticket also includes lunch on Saturday.