Building an Effective Contractor Management Program
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
This training will provide the attendees tools and techniques for developing and implementing an effective Contractor Management Program.
Why Should You Attend:
Utilization of contractors represents numerous risks to your business, including the below:
- Risk of poor performance resulting in project delays, destruction of assets, legal liabilities
- Harm to your employees/people in the surrounding communities, up to and including fatalities
- Harm to contractors up to and including fatalities
- Violation of federal or state regulations.
- Environmental damage
This training program will show you the processes required to reduce risks.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Examples of contractor management failures and the consequences
- Establishing contractor pre-qualification process
- How to effectively evaluate bids
- Formal and written award of contract
- How to commence contract
- Methodology to ensuring your requirements are met
- Assurance steps during the contract Duration
Who Will Benefit:
- Facility Managers
- Operations and HR Managers
- Business Leaders
- Contract Owners
- Contract Holders
- Health, Safety and Environmental staff
- In-house Attorneys
Styron Powers, VP – Safety Health Sustainability, CSP, CHMM, provides consulting services to assist companies and municipalities in making significant and sustainable improvements in workplace safety and process safety management. His client list includes multinational firms and he has developed and implemented several Contractor Management Processes/Procedures, in: energy, transportation, manufacturing, logistics and services industry.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.