Building a Thriving Network - Happy Hour
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Networking is important but staying connected to build a thriving networks is most important. To build a thriving network you must first interact. After the initial engagement, work on staying connected! The thriving network built within Atlanta Happy Hour Networking will be celebrated for its 3 month anniversary! We were established July 11, 2012.
For further insight on building thriving networks, check out: Building A Thriving Network - http://wp.me/p2Bf9p-9x
Join Atlanta Happy Hour Networking group, at this events, as we build thriving networks!
We will be enjoying happy hour at one of the sleekest contemporary lounges in Atlanta. If you have never visited this restaurant & lounge you are in for a treat. The zebra wood barstools, white leather couches and sound system will captivate you. RSVP to join the group as we partake in the happiest hour around and thrive in networking.
Happy Hour specials are available from 4pm – 7pm. This includes $5 appetizers and $5 cocktails.
What to Expect:
- Expect to be greeted by the event organizer and introduced to others
- Meet individuals from various career paths
- Engage in conversations of all topics (not just work)
- Bring your business cards to stay in contact with others
- Most of us are coming to network directly from work. We will still be in business attire. Suits and ties are not expected but T-shirts and flip flops are inappropriate.
- Try new food, beverages, and visit familiar/unfamiliar venues
- Relax and smile - We are making connections not interviewing
Free entry available to group members.
Become a member at http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Happy-Hour/
When & Where
Soukle is the ambassador for professionals who ﬁnd it difﬁcult to get plugged in. So, no matter where they are, we’ll be there to help them discover the best afterwork hangouts around and the most interesting people to network with. Like no one else, we’ll shrink cities with memorable experiences, create meaningful connections between people and reshape the ‘networking’ experience.
- We exist to create meaningful connections between people. Connections that blossom into great friendships and business associations.
- We exist to be an ambassador to a person’s city of work. A city made smaller with every memorable afterwork experience.
- In short, we exist to create great experiences at great places with good company and are undisputed experts of that combination for professionals.
Got questions about Soukle? Get answers!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org