SiteSell Education instructor Bobby Don Johnson will be teaching an innovative 10 week course in online business building. Why just build a website when you can build a business? This course simplifies the process of building an e-commerce website by using cutting-edge smart-tools that take students with no technical skills step-by-step through all the stages of developing their online business. In the course you will:
• Brainstorm business ideas
• Conduct precise online market research
• Select and register your domain name
• Create compelling content about a topic that you know and care about
• Develop your web presence with free search engine traffic, social media, blogging, etc.
Students finish the course with a highly functional website of their own design to nurture and grow in the years to come.
The course will be held on Tuesday evenings from 5:30 to 8:30 PM this fall semester beginning Tuesday October 4 through December 6, 2016 in the Continuing Education Department's Advanced Technology Training section. For more information and links to register for the course, go to keeplearning.louisiana.edu