Building a High Performance Finance Team
The Chicago CFO Leadership Council
Thursday, February 16, 2017 @ 7:30 a.m.
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast and Networking
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Program
Today’s CFOs face an environment of increased competition, heightened speed of change and increased expectations from key stakeholders to drive improved performance. At the same time, CFOs are being asked to do more with less. To succeed today, CFOs need to create an agile, service-oriented, value-creation organization.
The CFOs who will succeed in this environment will be those who grasp the evolving finance skills they will need to drive value for the overall organization while understanding how they will optimize the finance resources they have.
Engage with a panel of CFOs and other advisors who will share their perspectives and strategies CFOs can apply to build high performance finance teams. Key discussion topics will include:
- How do CFOs create an effective business partnering culture between their finance team and other functions that finance supports?
- What critical competencies are required to create a finance team that can support the new demands of finance?
- What changes to finance’s organizational structure should be considered?
- What strategies can one apply to shape and evolve their existing team while ‘keeping the lights on”?
- How can CFOs leverage technology to create finance efficiencies and redeploy their team to higher value-added roles?
To register for this program, simply click on the tickets button above. All CFO Leadership Council members can attend this event for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $50.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
More Information & Refunds:
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Emily Smith, Chicago Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to cancel your ticket or request a refund, please contact Emily Smith, Chicago Marketing Director, at email@example.com. Refunds are available up to 24 hours prior to the program.