Actions and Detail Panel
Building A Game Changing Personal Brand
Thu, June 8, 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM BST
You may not think of yourself as a brand, but whether you run your own business, are self-employed or work for someone else, how you present yourself is everything. From helping your career to launching a business, it’s up to you to build your personal brand.
Career and Personal Development coach, Salma Shah will share her blueprint for building a game changing personal brand. She will deliver her experience and wisdom in a unique, engaging and interactive workshop.
Workshop will be in the beautifull surroundings of Richmond Upon Thames in the charming venue of the Bingham Hotel. With delicious food its the perfect setting to start working on your game changing brand.
The workshop will include:
- Understanding how to understand the reasons behind your brand
- Exploring your brand values
- Deciding what will set you apart
- Understanding how to know your audience
- Exploring how to behave and sound the part
- The use of social media and its role in building your brand
- Building a vision board of your personal brand