Build Your Vision Board 2013: Creating Visions. Building Futures
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE FIRST ONE MARCH 2, 2013 WAS A SUCCESS AND NOW WE ARE BACK TO BUILD MORE VISIONS!
www.ChevonHines.com - Launching Soon!
Thank you so much for visiting. We invite you to join Chevon Hines Enterprises and some of the most passionate, entrepreneurial, and ambitious people in Atlanta at 200 Peachtree, as we help you get creative, inspired, and focused in your goals through making vision boards. You will enjoy networking, connections, inspiration, and the satisfaction of making 2013 YOUR year. Exclusive event. Limited Admission.
What Is a Vision Board?
- A vision board is a powerful tool in which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, have, or do in your life. Known to be used by successful men and women to stay focused and motivated in achieving their goals.
- You cut images, phrases, words, anything that motivates you out of a magazine and place it on your board. It has to be an image that makes you feel motivated and creates that feeling of ambition deep in your soul that makes you jump to action. Simple.
Why Do I Need a Vision Board?
- When we are striving to accomplish lofty goals, when it's easier to quit than it is to continue, we all need a reminder of WHY we started our journey. Something to ignite that fire in us that allows us to keep pressing forward. A vision board does this. It also keeps the vision of success on our minds and remember "We become what we think about all day long"- Ralph Waldo Emerson. Seeing your goals everyday is an additional push to make them happen.
What Do I Get For Coming? $20 Price Includes:
- Discounted $5 Parking (50% Save) in Deck With Easy Access to Venue via SkyBridge
- Poster Board
- Materials to Design Boards (Scissors, Glue, Color Pencils, Markers, Stickers)
- Light Snacks
What Should I Bring?
- 2 Magazines that You Do Not Mind Sharing so they can be used for people's vision boards. We will need many magazines & team work makes the dream work so please bring 2. Lastly, please bring with you a positive, motivated, and determined attitude. We'll need that in large supply also. ;-)
We Really Hope to Help You Get Inspired Toward Acheiving Your Goals.
Hosted at the Atlanta's Premiere Event Venue: 200 Peachtree
2013 IS OUR YEAR...IT'S YOUR YEAR. NO MORE WAITING. CLAIM YOUR SUCCESS. #NoExcuses Make it to this event & tell your friends. Exclusive Event. Be One of the Few.
We look forward to connecting with you!
In Progress & Success
Check Out Some Sample Vision Boards from Google That We Found for Inspiration for Your Board.
Interested in Film, Producing, Entertainment? Have Dreams of "Making It Big" in Hollywood?..^
Promised Yourself That THIS WILL BE THE YEAR that you FINALLY get in Shape? Dont Do It Alone...Have Something There REMINDING YOU what you're FIGHTING For...^
Need Additional Motivation & Reminder About What You're Capable Of? ^
Ready for Success & Stability in Your Life? ^
Trying to Get Healthy, Grow in Your Spiritual Journey, & Be Successful?... ^
Photography & Adventure Your Passion? ^
200 Peachtree Conference Hall
200 Peachtree Street Northeast
Address Line 2
Chevon Hines Enterprises: Educate. Connect. Inspire
Chevon Hines Enterprises is an Industry-Education Event-Planning company specificaly targeted towards Millennials and Rising Professionals.
It is our mission to Educate, Connect, and Inspire any individual seeking to begin or grow a career or business within their industry of choice. Through educational networking events, panels, and educational platforms like CHE-TV (Coming Spring 2015) we connect millennial audiences to the knowledge, expert professionals information, and resources they need to navigate their way through a successful career doing what they love. We also help companies engage with and educate the Millennial Generation they see to connect to and invest in.