Build Your Own Buzz - 2014 DIY Marketing Strategy Workshop
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PST)
Santa Clarita, CA
If you don't plan to succeed in 2014, you are headed for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Join marketing expert, Tania Mulry, for an interactive workshop covering everything you need to know to create and execute an amazing marketing plan for your business or cause in 2014.
At this session, you will learn how to:
- Craft a core message that tells the world what makes your business or cause unbelievably special
- Leverage ideas from other campaigns to spark your own success
- Figure out what your ideal client wants and needs to hear to take action
- Set marketing goals and execute strategies met them
- Create a dynamic, powerful editorial and promotional calendar that will keep you focused organized all year
- Decide which marketing channels are working like crazy, which to use and how to master them - we'll cover web, mobile, social media, print, video and more
- Find and create written, audio, video, photo and graphic content that will fascinate your ideal targets
- Use free or low cost resources to get things done quickly
- Organize your time so that you can rock your marketing plan while running your business or cause like the genius that you are
When & Where
Tania Mulry, DDx Media, Inc.
Tania Mulry is a social entrepreneur and award-winning mobile marketer, and USC Adjunct Professor. She is the founder and CEO of DDx Media, Inc., a marketing consultancy and software development firm, as well as the creator of edRover.com.
edRover was recognized by AT&T as the best application of 2011 in the Social Good category. Impressed by the edRover concept and Mrs. Mulry’s contest pitch, AT&T asked her to join the AT&T Developers Advisory Council. EdRover also won the Grand Prize in the Microsoft Fastpitch Competition.
She is best known for developing cutting edge digital and experiential marketing campaigns for an impressive roster of companies and professional sports teams like AT&T, JCPenney, GameStop, Brinkers (Chili’s), Nintendo, Nokia, RIM, LG, State Farm, Kimberly-Clark (Huggies), Frito-Lay (Doritos), Monster.com, The United States Air Force, the San Diego Chargers, the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Yankees, the San Francisco Giants, and the San Antonio Spurs.
Learn more at TaniaMulry.com.