Build Your Career in Israel- Focus on Function
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (IST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO RAMP UP YOUR JOB SEARCH IN 2013?
How does your skillset transfer to the Israeli job market?
What are your transferrable skills?
How can you market them to potential employers?
What jobs should you target?
This is your one-stop-shop to learn how your skillset fits in to the Israeli market place!
Nefesh B'Nefesh ,Gvahim, Sofaer International MBA Program and Kellogg Recanati Executive MBA Program present:
***2nd annual Build Your Career in Israel seminar & workshops***
Wednesday, February 27, Recanati Business School, Tel Aviv University
Program is in English and is FREE of charge.
6:00pm- Arrival and registration, 2nd Floor Recanati Building, Tel Aviv University
6:15pm- Adjourn to Auditorium Room 405 on 4th Floor for presentations
· Legal: Adam Snukal, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
· Finance: Hagit Korine-Frenkel- Partner, International Tax Dept., Ernst & Young
· Sales: Bruce Zivan- Sales Director, Inquera
· Resource Development, Jeff Kaye- Senior Partner, Golan & Kaye
· Michaela P.- VP Marketing & Business Development, American Laser
7:30pm- Return to 2nd Floor for short break
7:45pm- Breakout sessions with professionals and recruiting specialists:
· Minna Felig- Director of Recruiting, Machshavot Smartjobs
· Rotem Sehayek- HR Ernst & Young
· Tahl Wilson- Managing Director, Integrity Works
· Jonny Cline- UK Toremet
· Orly Rosenfeld- Managing Director, LEAP
University map below, in upper left corner of page, scroll to "Recanati" to locate the building- near the Frenkel Gate off Haim Levanon St.:
Check your public transportation options by bus or train.
If you are arriving by car, there is limited paid parking available in lots around campus.
*There is no need to print your ticket for this event- you will be signed in at the door.*
Hear from professionals with similar skillsets!
Gain inside information on industry issues!