Celebrate the evening with a collaborative dinner featuring libations provided by Alvarado Street Brewery and Caraccioli Cellars. Kick off the night with a phenomenal dinner prepared by Chef Jeremiah Tydeman of Alvarado Street Brewery.
Enjoy a five course dinner paired with the award winning Brut Cuvée & Brut Rosé from Caraccioli Cellars, as well as a sneak peak from Alvarado Street's new wild & sour beer project, Yeast of Eden. We'll also be pouring 2015 Anniversary Ale, our bourbon barrel aged Imperial Stout. Ring in the New Year and dance the rest of the night away with entertainment provided by DNA.
- Event date Saturday, December 31st
- 5 course dinner prepared by Chef Jeremiah Tydeman accompanied with Alvarado Beer pairings and Caraccioli wine pairings.
- Dinner times at 6:30 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Each seating is limited to 30 people
- $150 inclusive (dinner ticket includes access to the after party with DJ)
- $35 cover for general admission for the after party only which includes DJ and dancing starting at 10pm – 1:00 p.m. until 12.16. After 12.1.16 prices will go up to $40.00 . Only 75 tickets will be sold to the after party. (includes one free house cocktail or beer)
- Silent Disco in the beer garden
- Toast with some Caraccioli sparkling at midnight!
- Tickets will be $40 at the door but does not include a free cocktail
- Dress code should be at least business/casual.
- Location: Alvarado Street Brewery 426 Alvarado Street Monterey, California
- RSVP Required prior to the event.
- Purchase your tickets through Eventbrite (add) No refunds.
- All attendees must be over 21 (valid proof of ID is required at admittance).
- Limited seats available for dinner.
Last year’s event sold out. Purchase tickets while they last.
NYE Menu 2016
Caviar, Creme Fraiche, Pumpernickle
Torchon of Foie Gras-
Granny Smith apple, Five spice, Calvados, Brioche
Roulade of Veal Sweetbreads-
Black truffle, Local chanterelles, Pommes puree, Ruby chard
Seared Loin of Venison-
Carmelized onion/Coffee stout soubise, Glazed root vegetables, Cocoa nibs
Cinnamon poached pears with pomegranate caramel sauce, served with warm tequila ponche soaked ginger cake and fresh pomegranate seeds.
Honey gelée with lime mousse, served with fresh seasonal fruit and pomegranate caramel sauce.