BTS: WILCO w DR DOG @ RED ROCKS (06-23-12 (SAT))
Bus to Show (bustoshow.org):
at Red Rocks Amphitheatre(Morrison)
- All BTS Busparties are round-trip unless otherwise noted (usually in the event or ticket title).
- When? Where? Click here for our database of Departure Times & Locations: BTS: Public Busparty Schedule*
- Don't forget to bring a copy of your "The Basics Fund" membership agreement and liability waiver (click here to download and print)
- WAITLIST...If the bus you are after is full, put your name on the waitlist and we'll do call backs/email backs in the order you sign up. ((CLICK HERE)) to get on the list.
- Reserving your spot early helps ensure that this bus will pop off. So does telling all your friends...and enemies. If we don't have enough reservations (usually between 10 and 20 riders depending on resource availability), there is a chance we might have to cancel this bus or combine it with another trip. Please check your email and phone frequently prior to the event to make sure you are up to speed on any last-minute changes. We'll do our best to give you more than a day's notice of any changes. You can also get the most recent information by referencing the Database of Departure Times & Locations (aka the Public Bus Party Schedule) (above). Trust us, we hate canceling buses, almost as much as you hate having them canceled, so let's work together and try to get everyone we know and don't know to ride safely to and from the show with us.
- Like the trial membership? Love the monthly. All you can handle TBF events and merch including free busparties on any TBF bus. Enroll here If you are trying to reserve a spot on this bus, go ahead and do that first, then enroll in the monthly membership. Once your membership is processed we will issue you a membership code and refund any trial memberships you have purchased for events that fall between the date you paid for your monthly membership and the end of the month you sign up for.
- Got more questions? You're not the first. Please read our FAQs before bombarding our one, single, poor, defenseless, swamped, and overwhelmed customer service representative with questions that have already been answered publicly.
- If you have already reserved your spot, or if the buses are full, but you are still in need of tickets for the actual show, please email email@example.com and we might be able to assist.
Bus to Show, Inc.
Bus to Show, Inc. is a community integrated non-profit organization with the mission of lowering impaired driving by organizing sober transportation in the form of busparties to high-risk events, while simultaneously reducing the carbon foot-print, and supporting other philanthropic causes.