BSA and Privately Owned ATMs Risk
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
This training on Bank Secrecy Act regulations will highlight BSA compliance and its applicability to privately owned ATMs. It will look at the privately owned ATMs areas and the specifics of each area as it pertains to BSA compliance.
Why Should You Attend:
Although financial institutions have been managing BSA operations per the regulation requirements, the change in focus to privately owned ATMs has become increasingly important. Regulators look to the bank for insurance and evidence that BSA operations are being appropriately applied to privately owned ATMs.
This webinar will highlight BSA compliance practices regarding privately owned ATMs that are being acknowledged and recognized by regulators and examiners. The areas of focus outlined in this webinar are based on best industry practice, supervisory experience and cover the major components of an effective BSA program with regard to privately owned ATMs. It will discuss the areas that regulators and examiners are primarily focusing on with regard to BSA and privately owned ATMs.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Implementing BSA compliance practices on privately owned ATMs
- Assessing policies and procedures
- Comprehensive risk assessment
- Review of monitoring programs
- Determining effectiveness and thoroughness of training programs
- Ensuring qualified employee oversight of daily BSA operations
- Independent testing
Who Will Benefit:
- BSA / AML Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Staff with roles and responsibilities in BSA / AML management and oversight
- Corporate Audit
Gina J. Lowdermilk, PhD (ABD), CAMS, CRMS is a highly experienced and educated BSA/AML and Financial Regulatory Compliance professional with extensive policy and procedure development and implementation, training, internal audit, monitoring, risk management, and reporting experience. Her emphasis has been working with financial institutions that are experiencing regulatory concerns and resolutions, including enforcement actions such as memorandums of understanding and cease and desist orders. Her 15 years of experience has given her the opportunity to work from small community banks to large, international financial institutions. Her roles not only included BSA/AML and Compliance, but also operations, lending services, business development, marketing, management, department development, and asset quality.
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.