Brown College of Court Reporting OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Visit Brown College of Court Reporting on MAY 18th / Saturday 11am to 1pm to learn about our court reporting program and the court reporting profession.
- Campus tour
- Realtime court reporting demonstrations - voice writing and stenography.
- Meet current students, faculty, and staff.
- Guest speaker from the legal profession
- Our visitors are encouraged to ask questions
- Financial aid presentation and Q&A
- Interested students can submit an application for admissions
- Enjoy a light lunch during the program presentation
So, if you are looking for career opportunities with 14% growth rate and a high placement rate, join us on May 18th!
Are you ready for a career change?
Summer term begins JULY 1, 2013!
When & Where
Brown College of Court Reporting
Brown College of Court Reporting has been training and educating court reporters in Atlanta since 1972. We are certified by the National Court Reporters Association and accredited by the Council on Occupational Education. We offer day/evening/online classes.