San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This two-day class is designed to familiarize the mechanic with the Broom Badger sweeper. We will include setting and maintaining the sweeper for the best operation. Setting of brooms and elevators will be discussed with emphasis on safety, proper operation, maintenance, and repair.
Technicians will learn troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems as related to sweeping functions.
- Sweeper Operation from the mechanic’s point of view
- Operating Parameters Main (Center) and Side Broom Settings and Operation
- Elevator systems – settings, operation, maintenance, and repair
- Operating and emptying the Hopper
- Water pumps and spray nozzles
- Maintenance of the sweeper – maintenance schedule
- Hydraulic System
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Troubleshooting all sweeper systems
- Power Systems
Who should attend: New and experienced mechanics and maintenance personnel who want to be prepared to maintain and repair the Broom Badger sweeper.