San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Brooklyn-Long Island (NY) Alumni
of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
cordially invites you
Monthly Chapter Meeting
- Eligibility. This meeting is "For Brothers Only". If you were not initiated into Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated, you WILL NOT be admitted. No exceptions.
- Registration. All members are encouraged to register. Registration is mandatory for all first time attendess so that your visit can be properly recorded.
- Attire. The dress code is formal; jacket and tie is the usual manner of formal attire, however, we respect the social norms of all cultures. Bowties encouraged.
- Timeliness. We take the business of Kappa Alpha Psi very seriously and hope you will too. The meeting starts at 6pm SHARP. Please endeavor to arrive early, or at minimum, BE ON TIME!
- Fellowship. Officers and committee chairs usually arrive by 5:30pm to secure the room and greet newcomers as well as seasoned members. Come early!
A light buffet will be served immediately following the meeting. If you expect to miss the meeting but wish to remain on our mailing list, please select the "I cannot make it" registration option. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact Polemarch Dermal McCrear (Delta Mu, 1991).
Getting involved with the fraternity is a great way to strengthen our bond, make valuable connections, gain training for leadership, and give back. The only requirement is an unswerving commitment to the goal of achievement in every field of human endeavor. There are many ways to get involved:
- Attend a meeting
- Plan, or volunteer at, an event
- Become a speaker or moderator
- Make a donation to our initiatives
- Chair a committee, or
- Run for higher office
In adherence to the six-point plan initiated by 33rd Grand Polemarch Thomas Battles (Alpha Xi, 1973), Brooklyn-Long-Island (NY) Alumni strives to facilitate a rebirth of the fraternity by recommitting ourselves to the fraternity's objectives, reclaiming brothers whose formal membership has lapsed in recent years, and leaving no brother behind. Underlying all that we do is a firm commitment toward uniting men of culture, patriotism and honor in a bond of fraternity. Please join us as we extend the vision of beloved founder, Elder Watson Diggs (Alpha, 1911) for the benefit of our members in the Brooklyn and Long Island community.
- - -
Don't be a stranger, let's stay connected
Save This Event
When & Where
Brooklyn-Long Island Executive Committee
Brooklyn-Long Island (NY) Alumni was chartered on April 9, 1949. It was the sixth alumni chapter established in the Northeastern Province, the 50th alumni chapter of the fraternity, and the second in the state of New York. The executive committee is chaired by Polemarch Dermal L. McCrear (Delta Mu, 1991).