Bronx Community Board 7 and (CEIS) Career, Education and Information Services is pleased to announce The 3rd Annual Veterans and Community Job Fair will be hosted at The Bronx Library Center scheduled for Friday, June 9th, 2017 from 11:00am to 4:00 p.m.
Please Join us, and meet with Recruitment Specialists and Employers from varying industries including Retail , Manufacturing, Security and Law Enforcement, Construction. (OEM) Office of Emergency Management, Warehouse, Animal Control of NYC, just to name a few
Meet with College Admission Specialists from Fordham University, SoBro, Trident, Monroe, Hostos, Bronx Community Colleges and many more about available Classes, Internships, Financial Aid and Scholarship Information.
Community Resources and Information will be available from a wide range of Social Service Agencies and Organizations.
This event is open to the general public.
Recruiting Companies Include:
- Abbott House
- All Metro Health
- Animal Care Centers of NYC
- Constant Care
- Easter Seals New York
- Huntington Learning Center
- Mosholu Montefiore Community Center
- New York Air National Guard
- Rockaway Manor Home Care
- Stop & Shop
- The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc.
- Worldwide Assurance
- Workforce 1
- ...and many more!!
Social Service and Community Resources / Training:
- Advance Therapeutic Concepts
- Attentive Behavior Care
- Air Force ROTC
- Bronx Educational Opportunity Center
- Manhattan Education Opportunity Center (MEOC)
- New York Safety and Training
- New York City Fire Department
- NYC Department of Finance
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corp.
- Preferred Home Care
- U.S. Small Business Administration, New York District Office
- ...and many more!
Schools / Colleges:
- Monroe College
- ...and many more!
Be Prepared With:
- Several copies of your updated resume
- Professional interview attire
- A pen and paper
For more information contact:
Robyn L. Saunders, NYPL Career Coach
Greg Bateson: (CEIS) Library Information Assistant
Telephone: 718.579.4260 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org