Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Robinson Township, PA
October 12, 2013 / 10:00 am / Settler's Cabin Park - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Are you ready to participate in the one running event that will allow you to experience the best of a city in less than 5K? People from Pittsburgh and around the country will be able to participate in events that showcase what makes the city great.
Bro Council, recently voted "Best Website" by readers of Pittsburgh Magazine, is excited to bring to life the city's very first Brocathalon to Settler's Cabin Park in Pittsburgh. With this event, Bro Council will be incorporating challenges that highlight the city's best food and cherished icons. Plus, Steelers Super Bowl Champion Justin Hartwig (and special guests) will emcee the event and greet runners at the finish line for a post race party featuring the best food and fun from the City of Champions.
You know what else? You're also helping out a great cause as a portion of the proceeds from the Brocathalon will be donated to locally founded charities, including the Ben Roethlisberger Foundation and Urban Impact Foundation.
- Pothole Challenge - Run through an obstacle course of the best kind to start off the race. The Pittsburgh Pothole challenge will get you started right (or wrong)!
- Pop Art Painting - Let the spirit of Andy Warhol guide you, as you and a thousand other runners help to create a pop art masterpiece that will be auctioned off for charity.
- Speedy Delivery with Mr. McFeely - Welcome yourself to "the neighborhood" with a delivery of prizes from everyone's favorite mailman, Mr. McFeely!
- The Cheaters Course - If you don't like to run, this is the spot for you! Take a break, keep the bugs away with tiki torches, and sip a cool drink while you make the race shorter.
- Hundred Acres Manor Zombie Run - Did you know the zombie craze got started in Pittsburgh? Now you get to see some of Pittsburgh's best un-dead from Hundred Acres Manor as you run the trails.
- The Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge - Do you want mild or a mouth-on-fire hot mess? Down some authentic Buffalo Wild Wings for protein to finish off your run.
- The Dollar Bank Championship Drive - It's going to be an immaculate reception at the finish line, so finish strong with a crowd of champions cheering you on.
Check out our FAQ: http://brocathalon.com/faq
When & Where
At Bro Council we provide a site for men that has all the content you love, plus your wives and girlfriends will like it since we keep it clean. We have a news site, Bro Council Videos, advice, and you can even become a Bro Council member.
We also have local events where you can hang out with other Bro Council members (which is probably why you're here).