Join us for a spectacular one-night-only cabaret featuring stars from some of Broadway's biggest musicals benefiting No Bully®.
No Bully® is a non-profit organization that trains schools how to leverage student empathy to stop bullying and cyberbullying.
THE SHOW: Broadway Against Bulllying to benefit No Bully®. To be held at Feinstein's 54 Below Supper Club, New York.
Doors open at 5:15 for those interested in purchasing dinner prior to the performance (dinner is not included with ticket admission).
The show starts promptly at 7:00 PM
- Leslie Margherita ("Dames at Sea", "Matilda, The Musical")
- Doug Lyons ("Book of Mormon", "Beautiful")
- Alysha Umphress ("On the Town", "Beaches")
- Shapiro Sisters - Milly & Abigail ("Matilda", "How the Grinch Stole Christmas")
- Carly & Martina Spiro ("Make Me Happy")
- Mary Bridget Davies ("A Night With Janis Joplin")
- Tyce Green ("Rock of Ages")
- Alex Newell ("Glee")
- Jenna Pasqua ("Tess, A Rock Opera")
- Brett Boles ("Foreverman", "From Broadway with Love: A Benefit Concert for Sandy Hook")
- Natalie Tenenbaum ("Benjamin Button", "The Worst People You Know")
- Jennifer Damiano ("Next to Normal", "American Psycho")
- PLUS SURPRISE GUESTS!
TICKET INFO AND GENERAL ADMISSION PRICING:
General Admission is $150 USD each ticket PLUS Service Fee.
All Proceeds will go to No Bully and our work to bring an end to bullying in schools.
Please bring/present your printed or digital ticket with you. Check your order confirmation email and the information on the "Info" tab to make sure you have everything you need to enter the event.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes, there is an elevator in the building adjacent to the club, which will be opened by the club’s doorman. Take the elevator to the lowest level and enter the into the club through the door to your right. The Premium, Bar and Bar Rail Seating are not wheelchair accessible.