BRITE '12 Conference
March 5-6, 2012
Roone Arledge Auditorium
2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027
"I was glad to be a part of it and hear such a high caliber of presenters. I believe you're on to something special with BRITE." – Jeff Fleischman, Chief Digital Officer, TIAA-CREF
BRITE '12 will bring together big thinkers from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of media and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, entrepreneurs, and champions of social enterprise.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- John Hayes, CMO, American Express
- Cathy Benko, Vice Chairman and Managing Principal, Brand, Deloitte
- Marc Speichert, CMO, L'Oreal USA
- Bob Garfield, host of NPR’s On the Media; editor for Ad Age; author of The Chaos Scenario
- Carol Kruse, Senior VP of Marketing, ESPN
- Jeff Jarvis, author of Public Parts and What Would Google Do?
- Julie Cottineau, former Vice President of Brand, Virgin USA
- Bernd Schmitt, Prof., Columbia Business School; author, Happy Customers Everywhere
- David Rogers, BRITE host; author, The Network Is Your Customer
- and more . . . http://briteconference.com/brite12/speakers.aspx
Agenda topics include:
- How Language Savvy Machines Could Turn Marketing Upside-Down
- Strategies for Entrepreneurial Branding
- The Path to Purchase – Moving at the Speed of Digital
- Talent Innovation and the Performance Paradox
- Marketing Measurement in a Time of Transition
- Does Brand Simplicity Matter?
- On the Values of Privacy vs. Publicness
- and more . . . http://briteconference.com/brite12/agenda.aspx
BRITE '12 will once again host a large audience for: keynotes and panels featuring leading companies and case studies; new research; and demos of emerging technologies. The conference's second day will focus on interactive discussions, break-outs, and peer networking. Live blogging, videocasts, and Twitter feeds will extend the discussion at BRITE to an even broader audience worldwide.
The aim of BRITE is to stimulate interactive conversations, it is not just a series of lectures. Come to the event to talk with fellow big thinkers, hear stories of what is working and what isn't, and see the newest technologies in person.
- learn from your peers, ask questions, and share what you know
- hear case studies from the business leaders who are making change happen
- see tomorrow's emerging trends and big ideas
- rethink the challenges and opportunities for your business
- meet the innovators who are driving the next wave in technology and branding
Who should attend?
CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, new product developers, innovation directors, media buyers, viral marketers, interactive agencies, online developers, social networkers, Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, video & gaming creators, online content publishers, multi-platform media companies, and emerging technology investors.
Companies at our conferences have included: A&E, Absolut Vodka, Adidas, Aetna, AIG, American Ballet Theatre, American Express, AOL, Audi, Avon, Bell Atlantic, BMW, BrandChannel, Burger King, BusinessWeek, Carnegie Hall, Chanel, Cisco, Citigroup, Clinton Global Initiative, CNN, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Craigslist, Dell, Deloitte Consulting, Digitas, Dow Jones & Company, Dupont, Eli Lilly, Este Lauder, Fast Company, Feedburner, GE, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School Press, HP, IBM, Interbrand, John Templeton Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, LEGO, Lenovo, Leo Burnett, Lesser Evil Snack Company, L'Oreal, McDonald's, McKinsey, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Moody's Analytics, Movado, Nickelodeon/MTVN, Nielsen BuzzMetrics, Novartis, Ogilvy & Mather, Pando Networks, Peeled Snacks, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Quattro Wireless, R/GA , Reuters, Samsung, SAP, Siemens, Taco Bell, TACODA, The New York Times, TIAA-CREF, Time Magazine, Time Warner, UNICEF, Unilever, Unisys, United Nations, Univision, Volkswagen, Xanga, and others.
Thanks to our BRITE '12 sponsors!
Seigel & Gale
We look forward to seeing you in March!
Please note that tickets purchased less than 21 days from the event cannot be refunded, but can be applied to a future BRITE conference or Center on Global Brand Leadership event.