BRITE '11 Conference
March 2-3, 2011
Roone Arledge Auditorium
2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027
"I was glad to be a part of it and hear such a high caliber of presenters. I believe you're on to something special with BRITE." – Jeff Fleischman, Chief Digital Officer, TIAA-CREF
Columbia Business School's Center on Global Brand Leadership is pleased to present BRITE '11, part of a global series of conferences that focus on emerging trends in branding, innovation, technology, society, and culture.
BRITE '11 will bring together big thinkers from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss how today's big ideas are reshaping the ways that organizations build and sustain great brands.
BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of media and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, entrepreneurs, and champions of social enterprise
- Antonio Lucio, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Visa Inc.
- Russell Weiner, Chief Marketing Officer, Domino's Pizza
- Mike Steib, Director of Emerging Platforms, Google
- Neve Savage, VP, Marketing, Netflix
- Sheena Iyengar, Prof., Columbia Business School; author, The Art of Choosing
- Jim Gregory, CEO, CoreBrand
- Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President, Edelman Digital
- Abbey Klaasen, Executive Editor, Advertising Age
- Frank Eliason, SVP of Social Media, Citi
- Bernd Schmitt, professor and bestselling author of Big Think Strategy
- David Rogers, host of BRITE; author of The Network Is Your Customer
- And more...
- learn from your peers, ask questions, and share what you know
- hear case studies from the business leaders who are making change happen
- see tomorrow's emerging trends and big ideas
- rethink the challenges and opportunities for your business
- meet the innovators who are driving the next wave in technology and branding
Who should attend?
CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, new product developers, innovation directors, media buyers, viral marketers, interactive agencies, online developers, social networkers, Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, video & gaming creators, online content publishers, multi-platform media companies, and emerging technology investors.
Full speaker and agenda details are at: http://briteconference.com
We look forward to seeing you in March!
Please note that tickets purchased less than 21 days from the event cannot be refunded, but can be applied to a future BRITE conference or Center on Global Brand Leadership event.