Bringing Baby Home is a workshop for pregnant couples and parents of infants, toddlers and school-age children to learn parenting and relationship skills that will last a lifetime. In this 2 day seminar, prepare yourself for life with your child and discover how to be the best parenting team possible.
Are you answering "yes" to these questions?
- Are you finding it hard to stay connected with your partner?
- Are you unsure about how to best co-parent?
- Are you concerned about how you will feel after having children?
- Are you nervous about what a new baby will do to your marriage?
- Do you feel unsure about how to foster connectedness with your infant?
- Are you feeling acared, overwhelmed, or unsure about your pending or new arrival?
In this 2-day seminar you will:
- Learn how to stay connected to your partner during this time in your life.
- Learn valuable insights from a research based and research tested program. Create a family legacy.
- Learn how to cope constructively with the changes brought about by having children.
- Learn how to promote the development of a healthier infant and assist your child in their emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development.
- Learn how to deal with the "baby blues" and decrease the chance of post partum depression.
- Learn how to give your child the gift of a happy and healthy family.
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with one hour lunch on your own.
March 4th and 11th, 2017 (Early Bird registration ends February 26)
Babes in arms are welcome.
- Early Bird Specialis $99.00 per couple (includes cost of materials)
- Late registration is $120.00 per couple (includes cost of materials)
To register visit:
www.lifeways.org and click "Events" or call (208) 454-2766
Please view the flier for any additional questions: Bringing Baby Home
Save This Event
When & Where
Lifeways, Inc. - Mandy Mitchell, LCSW
Mandy Mitchell, LCSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in treating couples. Mandy is a trained Gottman educator and currently in their therapeutic certification track. Mandy is an interactive, solution-focused therapist, as well as a certified mediator. Mandy obtained her Bachelors degree in Psychology in 2001 from the University of North Carolina, Wilmington and her Master of Social Work in 2007 from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.