Actions and Detail Panel
Bringing Baby Home 2-day Workshop April 29 and May 6
Sat, April 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM MST
Bringing Baby Home is a workshop for pregnant couples and parents of infants, toddlers and school-age children to learn parenting and relationship skills that will last a lifetime. In this 2 day seminar, prepare yourself for life with your child and discover how to be the best parenting team possible.
Are you answering "yes" to these questions?
- Are you finding it hard to stay connected with your partner?
- Are you unsure about how to best co-parent?
- Are you concerned about how you will feel after having children?
- Are you nervous about what a new baby will do to your marriage?
- Do you feel unsure about how to foster connectedness with your infant?
- Are you feeling acared, overwhelmed, or unsure about your pending or new arrival?
In this 2-day seminar you will:
- Learn how to stay connected to your partner during this time in your life.
- Learn valuable insights from a research based and research tested program. Create a family legacy.
- Learn how to cope constructively with the changes brought about by having children.
- Learn how to promote the development of a healthier infant and assist your child in their emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development.
- Learn how to deal with the "baby blues" and decrease the chance of post partum depression.
- Learn how to give your child the gift of a happy and healthy family.
Classes run from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with one hour lunch on your own.
April 29 and May 6, 2017 (Early Bird registration ends February 26)
Babes in arms are welcome.
- Early Bird Specialis $99.00 per couple (includes cost of materials)
- Late registration is $120.00 per couple (includes cost of materials)
To register visit:
www.lifeways.org and click "Events" or call (208) 454-2766
Please view the flier for any additional questions: Bringing Baby Home