Howdy Hive Members!
This Wednesday November 3 at 1pm is our first Bring Your Own Lunch for Hive Members. So grab your lunch to go at a local establishment and bring it to the conference room where we will continue building on our great community of like-minded professionals.
Hive Member David Shriner Cahn, who has his own Management Consulting Firm, will lead an informal discussion on how they bring big-business thinking to small- and medium-sized businesses.
They will focus on issues such as:
- How you can choose the right name for your company, your product, etc., and other important aspects about branding and marketing;
- How you can foster innovation and growth;
- How to create the best organization design, culture, hiring, firing, and talent management;
- How you can use statistics, scenario-based planning, simulation, risk analysis, etc., to improve your chances for succes
- How to use your advisors and how to know when to ask for help from someone else before you are in crisis
There will be plenty of time for Q&A and discussion!
So BYOLunch: grab it and bring it to the conference room to hear what another member is working on - who knows, maybe they can help you out!
When & Where
LMHQ, the new collaboration space in Lower Manhattan, is opening its doors on July 1st!
A place to brainstorm, socialize, network and collaborate in Lower Manhattan. An extension of your workplace with the amenities you always need more of: meeting rooms, event space, a coffee shop, a living room. Join us at LMHQ and break out of your office.