Got 30 minutes? We'll give you a sneak peek at Brightspace, the Learning Management System LMU is piloting in 2016-17. Drop by and get acquainted with the Brightspace Learning Environment and the potential it has to help you focus on teaching instead of administering your courses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Beginning, intermediate, or advanced users
- Anyone who wants a quick overview to see if they want to learn more
- Staff who want to see what the new LMS will be like
LUNCH AND LEARN
Attend special Lunch and Learn sessions and enjoy lunch on us! Held from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM on the following dates:
October 4; October 5; October 17; October 18; November 7; November 8; December 2; and December 6.
- Overview of the Learning Environment and features
- Communicating with students
- Creating modules and uploading content
- Creating assessments and using the gradebook
- Using the Course Builder tool
- Available resources and the Brightspace Community
Please note: If an instance of the sneak peek does not reach 10 attendees, it will be canceled and you will be contacted to choose an additional date.