Actions and Detail Panel
Bright Futures: Equitable Access to Learning in the Digital Age
Sat, May 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM PDT
Bay Area teachers, administrators and thought leaders in educational technology are invited to the Bright Futures forum to:
- Learn and share about ways to close the digital divide and integrate technology in purposeful ways.
- Hear about the newest educational research from Stanford professors with the Technology for Equity in Learning Opportunities project (TELOS).
- See how teachers are integrating technology into their curriculum to support a range of students - from GATE to Long Term English Language Learners.
- Join in conversations with panels from the tech industry, educational leadership, and academic research.
- Try a hands-on workshop where you get to make and take a new idea to use right away.
- Discover helpful resources from the San Mateo County Office of Education and other organizations
Your Bright Futures registration includes breakfast, lunch and three workshop sessions. Free parking is available onsite at McKinley Institute of Technology or on local streets. CalTrain is also within easy walking distance.
Bright Futures partners include: Redwood City School District, Redwood City Educational Foundation, San Mateo County of Education, Silicon Valley CUE, Digital Promise, and TELOS (Technology for Equity in Learning Opportunities at Stanford University)